1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW! you are SUPER NUNZIO!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by puablo, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Hey, Super Nunzio, now I know where you got your nick name from cause you're super! Nice shooting up at New York! You won 2 of the doubles events in Sr.Vet, plus you won the Sr. Vet high all-around! Nice shooting buddy!
    lol, Puablo

2. super nunzio

super nunzio TS Member

Thanks for the nice comments Puablo,it must be that I!m hanging around with good shooters, you know IT!S JUST LIKE US". I didn!t know about the all around, yhanks for the update. I had a memorable time, nice shooting with you.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Nunzio is SUPER even when not shooting !!! How that !!..end of story!!......Uncle Sam, Pa.....P.S. Hi Puablo!!!...you rascal !!!

4. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Could this possibly be the infamous Nuzio Salvate there Jeffery Boy?

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Hey Uncle Sammie!!!! how are yu ole buddy???? Are you going down to the eastern zone shoot? I hope to be there for the full deal. lol-puablo

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

hey win AA you know it is the Salvate man!!! AND HE'S SUPER!!!!

7. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Sorry Jeffery this is not Uncle Sammy, I wont be at the eastern zone shoot either which is good because this will give you a better chance at winning!! LOLOL Be good Jeffery and best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.