1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wow what a transaction "trapshooter10"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

i listed something for sale on this site. This gentleman "trapshooter10" responded and we agreed on a price. I listed it for sale and the price included shipping. OK So the check shows up today and a note inside says that he included 2.50 extra because I had to drive to the post office and he wanted to help pay for the gas. It was not necessary but appreciated. Never thought that would happen. He's a straight up guy and I thank him for that. Nobody gets rich or poor but a suprise. I have had many great transactions on this site and met many nice friends. Lets keep the site moving along and thank david for putting this site on the net. motordoctor joe rossman

2. Byrrrdmann

Byrrrdmann Member

0   0   0

wow what a transaction

Thank you for the very kind word. Regards, Tony Generose

3. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

wow what a transaction

Yeah, I had a great dealing on here too, I bought a gun and the seller said send me $50 for shipping and if there is anything left I will send you a check with the difference. If it is more I will cover it. I figured no big deal it will be atleast $50 to ship a ljutic from kansas. Well I got the gun and it was as described. A week later I got a check in the mail for $12 for the difference in shipping. I couldn't believe it.

4. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

0   0   0

wow what a transaction

There is a poster on here that always says "All the best people I know all carry guns". He hails from Creston, Ioway. Scott

5. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

0   0   0

wow what a transaction

I just bought STS hulls on here from Bill K. they arrived just as advertised. Thank you Bill. Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.