1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wow,,,,talk about a double standard from hussein

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

WOW! Give KSM et. al. trial and rights under our Constitution, yet authorizes killing an actual citizen WITHOUT due process....justify this one libs...

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

His wife knows him best.

3. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Did you actually read the article?? He is an active Al Queda member who has orchestrated the bombing of many innocents. He is also actively recruiting in Yemen.

As soon as he became a terrorist he gave up any and all rights he has as a U.S. citizen, at least in my book. Yes kill him, by any means. The fact that he was born a citizen is inconsequential.

Talk about double standards, you'd want Obama hung by the yard-arm if he didn't authorize the demise of that terrorist.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Revoke his citizenship. End of problem. Paint a target on his forehead.

HM

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Jerry944t Just a question why are you so willing to see this terrorist killed per order of the US government. If the US won't authorize water boarding to gather information that might save American.

What make it OK to kill him and wrong to water board????? One is Wrong the other is acceptable?????

Bob Lawless

6. bigdogtx

Jerry944,,,,"The fact that he was born a citizen is inconsequential." You are right,,,let's get rid of that 'due process' thing as well,,,,I have no problem with him getting the dp,,,,but he deserves a trial,,,,even Charlie Manson got one....

7. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Big, he is an enemy combatant. He is no different than any other Al Quada soldier who we bomb, shoot or otherwise dispatch. If we happen to capture him instead of kill him then I really don't care how he is treated.

Just because he was once an American citizen doesn't effect my thinking.

My point is you can't have it both ways. The original point of your post was that you were railing that Obama put him on the "people who may be killed list" and my guess is if the opposite happened you'd criticize that as well.

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

You differentiate between Alwaki and KSM? Alwaki is a "citizen"? No, he is a murdering enemy of America. Kill them both! KSM has already lived too long, and in relative comfort. He has eaten our food and been treated by our doctors. ENOUGH! Pull the trigger. If you don't have the guts let someone who does do it.

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Jerry944t I think there are a couple of points that you are missing. For one KSM is not a citizen and is given all the constitutional rights of a citizen.

Alwaki is a citizen and he is put on a Murder List by a President whose citizenship has been in question since before he went into office. You said.

"The original point of your post was that you were railing that Obama put him on the "people who may be killed list" and my guess is if the opposite happened you'd criticize that as well."

So tell us all are you satisfied with more of Obama circumventing The constitution???? I for one think it is time to stop the Messiah and his disciples from doing as they please when ever they please.

The real issue isn't KSM or Alwaki they will get what is coming to them in the long run you can bet on it. The real issue is Obama's treatment of the US Constitution. He uses it as though it were his personal document. Sort of like Toilet Paper it is to him little more than a clean up after he is done Sh**ting on all of us. It is time to stop his dictatorship before it goes any further. If this is the issue to do it with so be it but it must be done.

Bob Lawless

10. bigdogtx

Jerry,

"Big, he is an enemy combatant. He is no different than any other Al Quada soldier who we bomb, shoot or otherwise dispatch. If we happen to capture him instead of kill him then I really don't care how he is treated"

The point is,,,,hussein is treating a citizen,,,,yes, he is an enemy combatant, LESS than someone who is NOT, nor has EVER BEEN a citizen gets a trial with the benefit of the presumption of "innocent until proven guilty"....

This is a very slippery slope,,,,either we treat a citizen as a citizen or we do not,,,,I really don't care whether hussein makes this call or some R president,,,,the problem as I see it is as Bob puts it,,,,either we have a Constituion and abide by it or we change it depending on the times,,,,

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    First some people here told us that NON-CITIZEN terrorists had no rights.

Now some of these people here are telling us that CITIZEN terrorists have no rights.

Yet these same people whine when it is proposed that CITIZEN gunowners be put on a secret NO GUN LIST that has no mechanism for challenging.

Be very careful when you support the taking away of rights of one group and think it won't ever affect you.

Some voters in Germany thought that way in 1933.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.