1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joe90t, Jun 25, 2013.

1. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Dec 5, 2009
    What a "GREAT" N.M. State Shoot-----N.M.State Shoot held at Roadrunner Trap Club in Alamogordo,N.M. was a "SUPER" run shoot. Mike & Tammy Harrelson and their "crew" did a Fantastic job keeping the targets flying in the air.One of the Smoothest ran shoots i have "ever" attended.When the last shot was fired on one event the next event started and that was great because "we" all hate sitting around at some shoots. I declined running for President this year because i think "new meat" should take over sometimes.I had a GREAT 6 years but, now i would like to "just" shoot trap.THANK YOU to ALL the wonderful people that helped me & supported me for these 6 years. This was a good size State Shoot and I want to thank everyone instate and out of state for attending.A lot of TEXAS shooters and (1) Arizona Reject (Steve Williams) were there and we ALL had a Great time. Thank You Mike & Tammy & your Crew--Even "OLD" Bill Lofton. Joe Whitehurst---PAST PRESIDENT N.M.S.T.A.
  2. tammike

tammike Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Thanks Joe, We are very proud of our clubmembers participation . That is one thing that makes the RRTC such a great place to shoot at, either weekly fun or tournaments.

Thanks, mike
  3. Krzyman

Krzyman TS Member

Oct 12, 2009
    I also would like to express mt sincere gratitude for Joes efforts while President. I would also commend Mike and all of his crew for putting on a Great shoot. The amount of effort was second to none. Great people fun time!! The heat made people grouchy and the wind made hitting the targets a bit of a challenge but at the end of the day my group of shooters had a great time. Once again, Thank You All for your efforts. Drake Family