1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"WOW" Mike Mann does it again ! ! !

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr.M, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Folks,

Don't tell Gary (it'll be our secret) that the wood he's acquiring from me, although fantastic and very limited in supply, is the stuff that didn't quite make the grade as Exhibition Myrtlewood gunstock blanks. Be sure to ask him about the "Ebony and Ivory" limited edition shell cutters he's going to make in the near future. Everybody will need one for the mantle and at least one for the shop. In the near future, I'll be sending G. B. some fantastic Franquette English Walnut so he can make shell cutters to match any gunstock.

I'm also sending him some Myrtlewood pieces that will be perfect base stock for a new "Four Guage (maybe five or six) Shell Cutter" which will be the cat's meow for every shotgunner.

Thanks for the compliment, friend.

Mike Mann

2. 330craigd

330craigd TS Member

Gary...put me down for a unloader made out of the ebony. No, make it two. I love the myrtlewood and maple I bought from you last month. Thanks Craig

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Could someone send a pic of the shell cutter---Thanks SJB---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.