1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW Ljutic Tribute on Gunbroker

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Big Heap, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

0   0   0

How many custom Ljutics are out there?

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'd never let Nadine pick wood for me.

3. hairy

hairy TS Member

0   0   0

Heap, is that your gun you have pictured?

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Claybrdr I can only agree . Nadine must of thought he said get some wood for the fire .

ALF

5. alf174

alf174 Member

0   0   0

That is some of the ugliest wood I've ever seen,

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

They intentionally put mediocre wood on a gun of that significance and level of engraving? Pure genius.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

Tammers,

I agree...for all we know, this is simply the species of wood that Al liked the most, for whatever reason.

You just have to understand the mind-set here. Some people would stick a $2,000 piece of Gordy wood on an 870, and stand around the parking lot admiring it with mouths gaping.

On the other hand, if this were a well-known brand of high-dollar gun that had the barrel attached to the receiver with "glue," but had AAA wood, everybody would approve (it would still be for sale in 8 months...but everyone would approve).

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I happened to be lucky enough to have lived in Yakima and was a neighbor of Al and Nadines for 3 years. Thats just the kind of people they are. Very plain and simple good ole folks. Most of the people in Yakima are just that way ( except for all the ilegal Mexicans that have infiltrated Yakima) I always referred to people there as Yakimiters ( no disrespect intended) because they are washington Hillbilly's and that ain't all bad. They are some of the most honest and good people who would help you in a heart beat that you will ever meet. With that said, the wood does not surprise me. It is Al out and out. Nadine did it in memory, that should be enough for us to appreciate.

9. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

0   0   0

cubancigar2000- Haven't you wondered why " ilegal" Mexicans have infiltrated Yakima? Is it perhaps because "Yakimiters" find it more cost effective to hire them rather than fellow "washington Hillbilly's"?

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yes, I know. The fruit growers have all the money and they are the cause. They are ruining Yakima valley - thats why I left

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.