1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW i thought times were tough

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jeffprigge, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

mash on link , that's alot in my book , but to each is own

2. chuckles

chuckles Member

Hi Jeff, I agree, someone got auction fever...

although New in Box and that implies never fired, the gun looks as good as it gets but fairly common wood not exhibition or even close...

someone rubbed gold into the scroll on the receiver, that was never a Winchester option.

I would have thought $800 to $900...nice looking gun.

regards...Chuck

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Well, don't you think the 5 trillion dollars which our American economy has overspent in the last 8 years went somewhere? Many or most people are hurting. But all that pork and stolen money went into someones pocket. Its called redistribution of the wealth. The few take it from the many. Been going on as long as mankind has been organized into groups.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

We have a boat company that builds high dollar boats about 35 miles from me. I used to work next door. One day as I was going in, I saw a boat with a glassed in fantail, and a fireplace with a fire going in it. Amazing to me.

I don't know how many employees they have, but I'll bet every one of them loves the way rich folks spend money.

The rest of the town is not doing so well.

HM

5. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

halfmile we could always go back to Jimmy Carters' luxury tax and put the boat company out of business so they would be as bad off as the rest of the town.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Put in Harlingen TX

How many 5 gal cans do you own?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.