1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wow, he sure is hostile, is he going to meltdown?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by psfive, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psfive

psfive Member

The moderator is in the tank for Obama. Go Governor Romney. Paul in GINebraska.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I don't know how Romney (or anybody else) could stand being in the same room with that man. I tried to watch a few minutes but every time Ojack*** would open his yap my bp skyrocketed. So I had the dog take me for a long walk to chill out.

God please, please don't give us 4 more years of Barack.

3. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Romney is getting his ass held to him in a hand basket and lying all the way down the road a true bullshitter

4. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

How does someone get their ass held to them?
    dju

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The only way they could square this would be to have Limbaugh as moderator for the final debate. Why not, after watching this bias 2 times already?

Bob Falfa

6. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

When the flip flop doesn't win the fix is in he kicked the bum to the gutter

7. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

For a town hall type debate, with locals asking the questions, I can't believe that anyone would considerd Long Island to be a level field.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

How'd you like the Latino-looking chick who addressed him as "President Romney"...then proceeded to ask what he was going to do to get green cards for what I can only assume to mean illegals (she described them as "people living in this country").

What a riot.

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

11 questions, picked by a former Democrat "strategist". So far in three debates we've had three ultra liberal moderators. Can't the Republican National Committee negotiate any better than that. Pitiful. Romney did well with what he had to work with. Obama, just the same crap he's been peddling for 5 years. Nothing new. What we saw here was an adult arguing with a child.

10. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

CRAP!!! I was excited when I first clicked on this thread. I thought it was Rick Barker doing a self diagnosis.

GS

11. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Onedollarbill

What a great handle. Hang on to it because if the Big O gets re-elected that's all you'll have left.

KMA

Brownk80

12. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Brown worry about yourself ! When Clinton was in Office my handle was HundredDollarBill after Bush it became OneDollarBill with Romney it would be FiftyCents if I was Lucky !

13. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

What do you think of bummer having investments in china after saying it was bad of romney to do so.

14. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

One dollar bill;What do you think of your dollar being down graded twice under bummer.That is a first ever.

15. Jeffnet

Jeffnet TS Member

One Dollar Bill,, if Obama gets in you will be known as No Gun Bill. Jeff

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

He could not answer the question about oil drilling permits on public land, and kept changing the subject like a damn teenager.

For those who don't know, the answer was "down 36 per cent"

I just watched a little bit of the replay, had to shoot league.

What I did see was a moderator skewing the program.

HM

17. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Rommeny should have made a point of saying what is tax burden was in $ not % that would have had an impact after Obamam's remak about the precentag of tax es Mitt paid.

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

DollarBill, if O gets in again you will have to change your handle to "one cent on the dollar".

I'm with Bisi, Lord in the name of your son Jesus Christ please don't let us have another 4 of Obama.

Bulge.

19. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Like I said coming into last night. Totally biased. Crowley interrupted Romney 28 times and gave him promises that he would be allowed to finish his answer, then didn't. It got so bad that Romney had to resort to answering the unfinished question, before he could answer the current one. Romney was excellent, considering he had to deal with two liars at once.

Here's another for your cut and paste.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/10/17/Crowley-interrupts-28-times-Romney

Bob Falfa

20. dhip

dhip Active Member

Not going to say who won.I was dissapointed in both canidate equally.Neither would answer the question directly with an absolute answer to solve what ever problem was aske.Both immediatley twisted their answer to either promote their views,or bash the other canidates view.Both were obstinate and crude in interupting each other.As far as I'm concerned,neither deserves to be in there if they continue with such antics.Received an e-mail containing a plan from Warren Buffet how to eliminate national debt and set Congress on their ears.It made sense,wih I knew how to attach e-mail to this site and let you all read it.Hopefully,if people do what is asked in the e-mail,You all will receive it before election.

Doug H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.