1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW close vote by our elected on UN Gun control

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 391 shooter, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:

To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bennet (D-CO)
    Blumenthal (D-CT)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Brown (D-OH)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Cardin (D-MD)
    Carper (D-DE)
    Casey (D-PA)
    Coons (D-DE)
    Cowan (D-MA)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Franken (D-MN)Gillibrand (D-NY)

Harkin (D-IA)
    Hirono (D-HI)
    Johnson (D-SD)
    Kaine (D-VA)
    King (I-ME)
    Klobuchar (D-MN)
    Landrieu (D-LA)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    McCaskill (D-MO)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Merkley (D-OR)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murphy (D-CT)
    Murray (D-WA) Nelson (D-FL)

Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)

Sanders (I-VT)
    Schatz (D-HI)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Shaheen (D-NH)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Udall (D-CO)
    Udall (D-NM)
    Warner (D-VA)
    Warren (D-MA)
    Whitehouse (D-RI)
    Wyden (D-OR)

Hello All, here is the list of all the TRAITORS in the U.S. Senate -Thank God there was none listed for OK, AR, TX

People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.
  2. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I see both of our fine senators from Ca. are on the list. Surprise surprise.
  3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    My two "traitors" made the list! No surprise! WA state.
  4. shadow

shadow Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Thankfully, my 2 are not on that traitor list.
  5. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Apr 17, 2007
    The "TRAITOR" from Penna is on the list.
  6. Timd3200

Timd3200 Member

Sep 11, 2011
    I see the turkey from IL made the list. Not surprising. He needed to go before he ever got elected. You can call and write letters and he will not even recognize that you contacted him.
  7. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Feinstein will respond with how much she supports the 2nd amemdment and lawful gun owners, but she is still going to vote for any restriction. With Ca, voters I am afraid she will be there until she dies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.