1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW....2.....100 straight's Lenny Wallace and Zack

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beretta Blue, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

A great turnout at the Flagler Gun and Archery Club Sat. April 17 th. Zack Taylor (14 years old) ran his first 100 straight in singles. Lenny Wallace (older than 14) went 100 straight in the last 100 of singles (200 singles) and continued on to break another 100 straight from the 23 yard line in caps. Harry Franklin (12 years old) broke his first 25 straight. The scores were excellent, Thanks to all who participated. Jack

2. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Tell the guys I said "Great Shooting". 100 straight at 14!!! I didn't break one until my 40's.

Rich in Indiana

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Way to go ZACKO!!!! Don't forget to mention Steve the proud father!!!!!!!!!!
    J.W.

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

lenny wallace. he's older then dirt and nowhere near 14. I will also say he is a really nice man and have been friends for many years motordoc

6. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Motordock, Lenny wasn't just braking targets he was making bio's look bad. He centered almost every target. I'm not kidding when I say you couldn't get the smile off his face "with a hammer." He's a great person, I look forward to his attending our shoots.

Zack appears to be as calm as Leo when he shoots, he's very modest, a great addition to our sport. I'd bet money he's one of the next super stars if a car and girl doesn't get to him....OK forget the "bet money thing."

Harry is a work in progress. He's going to be very good heck he's only 12. Girls and a car are pretty far off.........OK, maybe not so far off given todays youth.

These people and all of our guests make the work worthwhile. I love our game.

Jack

7. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

8. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Thanks Richard, are you going to make the May 8 shoot? The date has been moved up. The same program (200 singles 100 caps) but with a free barbeque blowout lunch, ribs, steaks, adult beverages. The final shoot of out ATA calender year.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.