1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wounded Warriors Project Goose Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by grnberetcj, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I had the distinct honor in assisting a group of "Wounded Warriors" on a Eastern Shore goose hunt yesterday outside of Easton, MD. As you can see by the picture, it was very successful day. Great bunch of men!!

Curt

[​IMG]

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your involvement and God Bless them!

blade819

3. MR870

MR870 Member

It makes me feel good to be an American when people take time to to honor hero's of the military.And YES, THEY ARE HEROES!You cowboy up and put your name on the dotted line,You are a hero!Way to go guys!!!!!OOORAH!

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I've been working with wounded warriors until recently, teaching them to shoot clay pigeons. They are trained rifle and handgun shooters so I had to break them out of the rifle mindset and instill in them a whole new concept of shooting. The thing I am most struck by in working with them is they are kids. When you see their civilian clothes of choice they are no different for the most part than any other suburban kids you see around. Often they would arrive with long faces and leave laughing and grinning. I would get them hitting birds and then we would get them doing chip shoots. They love it and you can see as they compete they have a regard for each other. I don't have any pics because all pics have to be cleared by the military and I don't think any of them have been yet.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

High 5 and hats off to you Curt. That says a lot about you in my eyes. I am sure these guys appreciated it and will remember this forever. God Bless these guys for giving so much for our freedom. God Bless you for giving back.

Matt

6. BobHoukOregon

BobHoukOregon Member

Great job Curt, It is a wonderful organization. I have a grandson that was hurt over their.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Thats so great Curt..I'm so proud of all our vets and also proud I'm priviledged to call you a good friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.