1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Wounded Warrior Project in or near Austin, Texas

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by Bud Johnson, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson TS Member

Folks, I'm looking for some help setting up a "Wounded Warrior Project" in or around Austin, Texas. I'm not sure what it will be. It is in the thinking stages now. Started thinking about this last year at the OGT shoot, but have had some distractions. I want to do something for our HEROES as I am sure many of you do. We have many Heroes in our area that we don't even know. Our men and women deserve everything we can give them. Our government is not going to do what we can. I need ideas, I need names of our heroes, I need helpers that aren't afraid to ask for donations and any other kind of help. It does not matter if these Heroes are WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan or any of the other places we send our warriors.

A few years back we started the OGT shoot and it has grown into four shoots through the state. I see no reason why we can do the same for our WOUNDED WARRIORS. We may set a shoot just for the WARRIORS to shoot, or just to raise money to help the valliant men and women.

If you can be of any assistance please contact me at: marinebud01@aol.com or 512-258-3959 .

I plan to be at the Joe McBride Open at Capital City on May 12. Please walk up to me and let me know what you can do. I will be the big ugly guy with the big white dog kind of limping along. I will also be at the OGT shoot, just won't have the big white dog(he is a good coach, but can't score very well).

Thank you very much

Bud Johnson
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.