1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you disobey?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Some very good questions here,,,,and some very scary ones....

2. racer

racer TS Member

My daughter is studying this stuff in college right now. Thanks for the link, Dan

3. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Yes I would disobey. Kim

4. racer

racer TS Member

Remember,50-60% did not. Do you think there is a more distinct moral line than there was in the early 60's? :)Dan

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

did you catch what that young lady said,,,,"most people are obedient"....think about it....

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Me obedient? HEll No. I have gotten in trouble a number of times because what I was told to do was something I felt the person was asking was out of line or wrong. For example, a cop asked me if he could search my car over a bad tail light. I said "no". That was when all hell broke loose. He didn't like being told no. Just because he's a cop does not mean he has the right to push you around. We all have had this person or that person who think they are better then we are try to say you will do as I say. I'm not a sheep and I will do as I think is right. And yes I have had to eat crow from time to time. Its not bad after you learn how to cook it. But I did what I thought was right and stood on my own two feet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.