1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you buy.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

a used car from Joe Biden? ed nichols

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

THAT is where I have seen him before! All this time, I could not place it.

3. Bob Merkov

Bob Merkov Member

Not only would I not buy a car from him, I'm not buying what he's saying!!!

4. Rick Barker

Wait a minute, on second thought car sales people deserve better than that.

5. Rick Barker

Call to relace him is going to get louder with Biden's latest gaff regarding Republican's putting blacks back in chains.

He is merely saying what a lot on the left want to say, but don't have same "clear and concise thinking" as Joe.

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Danville, Va. is at the center of the old Tobacco belt. The tobacco industry traditionally hired blacks for the many menial, low paying jobs that were at the heart of the business. For Biden to affect the southern negro twang and deliver a line like the one in his speech is clear evidence that he is a pathetic racist and race baiter. What are the chances of putting Obama back in chains? How sick can these losers get?

The democrat political machine is made up of a bunch of sewer scum. How could any self-respecting American even listen to them? How could anyone's conscience allow them to stoop so low? Where has this country gone? Where is your pride?

Will just one of you libs out there defend this trash. Tell us that you believe in lies and hate and racism. Make the case.

7. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Come on now guys and gals,

Biden is the absolute best V.P. Obama could have. Biden presents O with the best protection O could ever have. Heck, Biden is better than the Secret Service at protecting O's life.

Just think, if O were impeached, assassinated or become terminally ill, who would become President? I don't think there is one person, and I include Biden himself in that assessment, who would ever want, conceive of or desire, even in their worst nightmares, a President Biden!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.