1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WOULD YOU BE UPSET?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by senior smoke, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    earlier in the afternoon my wife and i were out and i received a call from a shooter asking me if i would help him and some other shooters out by agreeing to shoot on their 5 man team this sunday at waukesha gun club. he said they were one man short. i had other plans, but i decided i would help these shooters out. so i go out and purchase some new shells, and clean my gun, pack the car etc. later in the evening the same guy calls me, said other plans were made. supposely one of the shooters decided to shoot on another team. i told the guy, no problem. another friend of mine said he would be very upset if they did this to him. i said life is to short. hopefully they got a better shooter and i honestly wish them good luck. the way i look at it, i am not a good shooter, and i understand if they feel they have a legitimate shot at shooting well. now that i think of it, i have been on some good teams in the past, and ended up shooting the worst score on the squad. that is not a good feeling. well i am going to bed, maybe next year. if this happened to you, how did you handle it? would you ever shoot with these guys again?

steve balistreri

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

i wouldnt be upset at all.i would call the original caller though and set a few things straight.

bill

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Life IS too short to hold a grudge, but you know how much the person's word is worth for future reference.

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

What shooting coach said. Jake

5. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

"Forgive and remember" - Anonymous, Best regards, ed

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Life! My gosh if I let something like this upset me I wonder how those friends of yours get by daily... THey must have a spectacular arrangement!

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

at least they didnt wait until you showed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.