1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would Obama impose martial Law???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

chances.

My inbox seems more and more aflame with articles quoting un-named insiders warning Americans that the Obama administration is secretly-but-ardently preparing for “organized disorder” intended to warrant the imposition of martial law so the presidential election can be canceled and Obama can continue to rule “indefinitely”! Details seem to be amazingly abundant. The deliberate violence will be just bad enough, you see, to make the American people grateful for the martial law. And the government is allegedly stockpiling everything needed to build and maintain “concentration camps.” And on applications for the military they’re now asking questions like, “Would you forcibly take guns from your fellow Americans?” Also, “Would you kill them?”

When intellect and adventure combine: Barry Farber presents myriad stories of his unique life in his new book, “Cocktails with Molotov: An Odyssey of Unlikely Detour”

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I think he will do anything to remain on his throne and keep his crown

3. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

I think there are too many people with too much time on their hands. And unfortunately they also have access to internet, where anyone can say anything.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

24's, i think you are playing Ostrich and have your head in the sand. Mike.

5. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

6. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

bulge, your friends are only about 45 years late breaking the news. These situations have been on the table for many decades.....the only thing that changes is who is in office. Our military has trained for civil unrest since the 1700's

Our military now has 20 yrs of live fire experience dealing with civil unrest,,,,pray it never happens, because they are better at it than the masses.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

So the birth certificate from Hawaii was a phony?

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

So the birth certificate from Hawaii WAS a phony?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Why do you think he is supportive of OWS????? Never underestimate what this man and his minions are capable of,,,,,what could be even worse is when he loses,,,,,the executive orders he will impose on his way OUT......

10. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Obama, like his mentor, will do anything to stay in power!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

What I would be concerned with are the executive orders he would probably impose on his way out and their fallout. It would probably take years to sort it all out and get thing back to somewhat normal again.

12. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

It is not paranoia if it is true. John

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

He is looking for an excuse to do so. That way he could postpone or cancel the election in the name of "keeping America safe". America needs to be made safe from HIM!

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I think Zero the Clown will do whatever he thinks he can get away with.

And while there may be troops who will fire on their fellow Americans, I think there are also a lot of troops who will realise these are their friends, neighbors and relatives, and not only will refuse to attack them, but will turn on anyone who does.

15. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

The Navy Seals removed one Muslim threat to America.... It's up to the Voters to remove the other!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I say yes he would. The question is will the military follow Obama's orders that are against the American Constitution?

17. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

The military has in the past fired on civilians, get out your history books. The issue of whether they would do so in the future, depends on the level of threat that is imposed on them. If you fire at them,,,,they will fire back, You are no longer a fellow American. Once they are convinced you are a threat, your gonna be toast.

Cops shoot Americans, soldiers will shoot anything that threatens them......being an American won't mean squat if you get in their way...The whole discussion is futile... as they do as they're told.

Should our society deteriorate to the point of armed insurrection, our military and our soldiers will consider it their patriotic duty to defend it. Whether they are right or wrong will not matter, as they will believe they are fighting an enemy of America.

18. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

'' Hitler '' 1936 quote <> 'Hate the Jews '
    <> Obama 2012 : Hate Rich Americans '
    Aything sound > remotely familiar .
    Martial Law <> quetion is ' > When .

November > Vote - Vote - Vote !.
    win

19. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Between 1775-1783 a bunch of men (all had real balls) turned against the government, look where it got them.

20. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I have been saying this for months now. The more it looks like he will lose, the more convinced I am this will happen. Either the elections get cancelled (if it is obvious he will lose) or he looses a very close election and SHTF BIGTIME! Some phony unrest or emergency that requires him to use executive privelage and stay in power. Or, it might be an economic issue that requires him to remain in office to see to the end. Kind of like the porkulus BS bill. You know, just think how many more jobs would have been lost if it didn't pass. My advice friends, finish out summer league, clean the trap gun real good, and put it in the safe. Grab the AR's and the M1-A's and get ready. Oh, and if skeety chimes in, it is warm and sunny in southeastern Wisconsin today. God bless Scott Walker!!!! vote June 5th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.