1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would like your input on Blaser Trap Combo's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goose2, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have owned one of the new combos and for some reason I got the red ass for that gun and it went by by quick. I never had a minutes trouble with it and it seemed to be a nice gun. I just did not shoot it enough or give my self enough time with it to give it a fair shake. I traded it for a Krieghoff and now own a Kolar low profile and all is well.

2. stuka

stuka Member

I think they are a perfect low cost combo. My grandson has shot one for the past year and a half. Made NV State team. Now is starting to shoot sporting clays with it. Also, my wife is now shooting one with a PFS stock on it. You cannot go wrong with a very well balanced and fully adjustable gun.

3. Trent

Trent TS Member

I have had mine for about two years (about 40k targets) and have not had a minutes problem. All I added was release triggers and an adjustable butt plate. Very adjustable, fits me well, I have absolutely no reason to buy anything else....

4. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

I think they are a good option- I owned a used one- had some problems and Blaser made it right

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. Mongoose71

Mongoose71 Member

I love mine. Had it for a month or so. No issues. I had great dealer support as we'll. The gun feels great with light recoil and very adjustable.

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Blaser's are excellent gun, has the best weight distribution of any Mfgr,
    Never any problems. Norbert who used to work with Kreighoff is excellent to work with. This gun will do what they say it will do.

Excellent in all aspects.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

7. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Had mine for a year and one half; bought it used.

Had a couple of issues with it, and Blaser quickly took care of it, all under warranty.

Once you set the rib, comb, LOP, weight, and balance, the Blaser will shoot where you look.

Dave

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned

Good Dr, get with the program. Norbert no longer works for Blaser.

Actually, I gave one to #1 son and took away his Krieghoff. I personally think it's a great gun and wouldn't hesitate to own and shoot one!!

9. Bollweevil

Bollweevil Member

I have had mine for a little over a year, once you get it dialed in, it shoots. Go easy on the weight balancer, a small adjustment makes a big difference. Love the trigger.
    Had a choke issue on the o/u barrel. Sent it in, had it back in nine days from the time I shipped it to them. No charge.

10. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I did not know that Norbert left Blaser

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

11. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Got mine, is not for sale, don't want another brand. Fantastic gun, balance and performance are unmatched by anything I have owned or shot.

12. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

I have had mine for a year now. I really like it. Although I have struggled with it, but have shot some really good scores too. I have a luxus with a Harland Campbell style Wenig custom stock on it. I think that my problem may be with the stock. I recently bought a factory stock and am going to shoot it with that stock for a while. I have Allems double release triggers in mine and the triggers are fantastic, although I would of preferred McCarthy releases if I had been give the choice when I bought the gun. After a year I am still impressed with the gun.

Jim Bradbury

13. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

Mine shot good, but constantly fell apart.

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.