1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would like to trade Type 4 Perrazzi forends

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bud Johnson, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I just purchased a Perazzi Mirage with a snabel(I can't spell) forend. I would like to trade it for a straight, trap like forend. I have long arms and this one doesn't work too well for me. If no trade, I would be interested in buying one. This is a Type 4. Only the wood please.

See picture below. Sorry, I could only upload one side. Can send other side to anyone interested.

Thanks for looking

Bud Johnson
    512-259-3959
    marinebud01@aol.com
    [​IMG]

2. OzarkGun

OzarkGun Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM sent

3. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

Load picture...."insert inage after your thread" Don't Close the box, NO THEN hit back button (on the picture loading page)....add next picture and ...."insert image after after thread"...you can add as many pictures as you want.....here are some of my recent favorites....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I think I got the message Checker. Some of those are kind of a waste of space.

Thanks

Bud Johnson

5. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

0   0   0

6. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I think I have a trade.

Thanks for looking and for the responses.

Bud Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.