1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would like to buy a Leo Video,Singles peferred!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tarheel, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheel

tarheel Member

0   0   0

Anybody got one they want to move,reasoable?

Tarheel!

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one, brand new for $60 plus $7 shipping.

3. geeber

geeber Member

0   0   0

Most people are probably like me and want to keep them and watch them as a refresher every so often. Seems like I pickup something new every time I watch them. At least you can buy them one at a time now. I still can't shoot doubles worth a crap but that's my fault.

Gary.B

4. trapwife

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gary, if you still have questions after watching the doubles video, give Leo a call or email. Cell 573-795-6992; Home 573-985-8237; or email to address above.

5. geeber

geeber Member

0   0   0

Thank you Karla,

That's a really nice offer. A clinic would be my best choice. I sent you an email.

Thanks again,

Gary B.

6. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A clinic in Illinois,say Brittany would be nice.I got a lot of help from the DVD but i am at the point that i need some hands on help.just an idea.

Tracy

7. trapwife

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tracy, a cinic at Brittany would be an easy trip. Email me at above address and we can talk. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.