1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would Like Rhode Island State Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ZELMO1, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELMO1

ZELMO1 TS Member

Anyone have any results from RISS, it would be helpful. Thanks Al

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Well Al the shoot won't be over until 5 or 6 this evening then there is the time lag of notifying the ATA and mailing out pay off sheets. The people that shot and left early probably won't know until middle of the week and you need to know at 10 am of the last day. If you waited until it was over it would be helpful.

Bob Lawless

3. ZELMO1

ZELMO1 TS Member

Thanks beyyupot.

4. ZELMO1

ZELMO1 TS Member

I'm sorry I offended you Bob. I was just curious. I had to work and could not make the shoot. I will be more aware of your feelings next time. Hope you never miss, Respectfully Al

5. ZELMO1

ZELMO1 TS Member

I appreciate that you took the time to answer. Thanks

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

ZELMO1 why do you assume that I am offended? Is it because I told you that the shoot was not over yet? I mentioned that the lag time to the ATA and payout sheets. As in the past have been the only way of knowing as the Association doesn't to my knowledge doesn't have a website.

I did not know that someone would come in and post the information here. I am not offended I just thought you should be reminded that the shoot was not over and the results were not in. As it stands now the big winner are known but the other classes are not reported.

In any case I am not offended and did not mean it to sound like I am not that I think it did.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rhode islans state trap shoot scored