1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would Like ideas on sitting up a home trap range?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bodybuilder, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

I saw on here the other day where a guy had an atlas trap mounted inside of a pull trailer. I would Like to come up with something like that for home use, Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Not too hard. Just mount a thrower onto a small, low slung trailer. Build a prop board to go in behind trap (so no damage occurs to the thrower or distractions by its movement). A few stakes and some string to lay out field and you're done. If you want to get real fancy, you can go to your local Lowes, or what have you, and get some large stepping stones. Set up field as outlined in the ATA manual.

ec90t

3. traploader

traploader Member

Targetmaster,

Here's a great reliable trap for personal use. Comes with voice activation, wobble, automatic singles, automatic doubles. Contact Ian at (250) 216-8937 for more information.

I also have a 270 capacity automatic singles trap mounted to 4' x 4' trailer that I haul around for demos. Works great. Email me and I'll send you the pics/video.

Ian Brotherston Western Retro Products

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.