1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would Illegal Aliens Enlist?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by H82MIS, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I'm sure you would see a bunch of wet-back asses headin south,,,,,,,

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The definitive answer to your question:

When 9/11 happened, one of the Hispanics at the packing house spat on the ground and said "F**k America!

They are only here to take. Giving back is not in their nature. If and when things get tough here they will not be around, or will be brushing up on their crime skills to survive.

I don't believe there is a cockroach division in the Army or Marines.

HM

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

Ross was right. That "giant sucking sound" you are hearing is your money and your country headed South.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Halfmile you cracked me up with that one. So true

5. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Very commendable.

However I think that the facts are that the immigrants that came to this country 50, 60 or more years ago are a far cry from what we are dealing with today.

And that is the root of the problem. Yes previous immigrants and their offspring loved this country, became part of it and would do what any other Patriot would to defend her.

The question is not what were they like in the 20th century but what would they do TODAY?

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Pretty hypothetical question but since we are taking pot shots here goes;

WWIII ... Somehow being fought conventionally ... all able body US citizens are armed and in uniform. The wet backs aren't moblized because they don't have any known address or SSN but they are still in the US doing the same jobs only this time we really need them. They troops gotta eat don't they?

Or ... The armed forces just recieved 5 millon new recruits that took advantage of the offer of citizenship in exchange for mitlitary service.

Or ... the species homo sapiens is now extinct along with the problems asscociated with race/nationality.

Least probable ... the wet backs go back to Mexico which somehow survived the world war and went from being a third world outhouse to a prosperous country.

7. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I think another point to differentiate would be that of an immigrant and that of an illegal alien. Two totally different animals with different values and practices...

8. halfmile

Being against illegal aliens is most definitely NOT BIGOTED AND RACIST.

These are America haters, who come to plunder the medical, educational, and welfare systems. They care not for the country and its fortunes.

They are a far cry from the individuals who came here legitimately and served our country.

I have been acquainted with quite a few of the latter type, and say it with pride.

I am not bigoted, but I am not stupid either.'

If it walks like a duck..........

HM

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Tal/IL I,m so tired of hearing how Bigoted and Racist anything really is . The fact is the two words Bigot and Racist have all but lost any meaning . After being used so many times for no reason by real Bigots and real Racists ( mostly black people) it lost any power it had .

I have not seen or met a real Mexican that was here Legal . Around here it,s all Wet-Backs The kind that crap in the street and think it,s funny .

ALF

10. Juno

Juno TS Member

Only a white person can be a racist! We are the only race that hates other races. Blacks, Mexicans ect. love us, but we just don't give them a chance. Bottom line: Dammit, the world owes them a living!!!

11. pb

pb TS Member

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0705/p01s03-usmi.html

12. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

halfmile, Tal/IL

Now guys, don't go picking on my Ducks!

13. pb

pb TS Member

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0705/p01s03-usmi.html

14. halfmile

"proper authority". You're joking, right? they're going to come 120 miles because someone tells them "oooh, there's illegals at XYZ packing!"

Yeah right. And the check is in the mail.

And this will only hurt a little bit.

HM

15. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

16. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

They are here to gain citizenship,then vote to change our rights,and constitution.Its how we got to where we are today.you dont even have the right to bare arms to protect ourselves...........unless you have a (CCW license)

17. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Enlist what? Can you say reinstate the draft

18. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Sammy, it's "bear arms"... you can strip bare naked anytime you want without a ccw....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.