1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Would anyone like to trade?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cire.yenaled, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cire.yenaled

cire.yenaled TS Member

My pictures will not load, as they are too large. Please email me if you need some. The rifle is a Sauer 90 7mm rem mag. It has a Swarovski Nova 3-12x56 scope. This rifle is 100% perfect - never been sighted in or hunted with. Scope is as bright and clear as can be expected. I bought it as a collection item but I would like to look at another Kreighoff, Perazzi, Kohler or Lujtic. This comes with scope, 3 clips - one four round and two three round, case, sling (still in packaging). Wood is beautiful - please email me for picture. cire (dot) yenaled (at) gmail (dot) com.

2. cire.yenaled

cire.yenaled TS Member

My pictures will not load, as they are too large. Please email me if you need some. The rifle is a Sauer 90 7mm rem mag. It has a Swarovski Nova 3-12x56 scope. This rifle is 100% perfect - never been sighted in or hunted with. Scope is as bright and clear as can be expected. I bought it as a collection item but I would like to look at another Kreighoff, Perazzi, Kohler or Lujtic. This comes with scope, 3 clips - one four round and two three round, case, sling (still in packaging). Wood is beautiful - please email me for picture. cire (dot) yenaled (at) gmail (dot) com.

3. cire.yenaled

cire.yenaled TS Member

4. cire.yenaled

cire.yenaled TS Member

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

....and he tried multiple times.

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I wonder if he needs a release?

ss

7. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

...bet it's a Mac...

8. cire.yenaled

cire.yenaled TS Member

Yep it is a Mac... I wondered how in the world I typed and entered this one time, and I get four posts...

9. cire.yenaled

cire.yenaled TS Member

Yep it is a Mac... I wondered how in the world it typed and entered this one time, and I get four posts...

10. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

You need a release mouse!

11. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

That there was a flinch for sure.

12. andybull

andybull Active Member

I've got a few Kohlers. Please let me know if you want a cast iron, undermount, or Stainless steel.

13. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

email me pics and i will post

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Andybull. I could use a few of those to design a house around. You might have seen my wife and I with the aarchitect... yes?

15. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

I have a kohler washing machine, dish washer, and lawn mower engine. which one do you want??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.