1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

worth of bt-99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Kristin, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristin

Kristin TS Member

Old style bt-99 made in 1979. Bluing and bores in excellent condition, comes with 34" IM and full choke barrels, case, adjustable pad. A few minor scratches. Clean and tight.

Please help and let me know what something like this is worth.

Thanks,
    Kristin

2. chemist

chemist Member

Bought mine two years ago - great gun to shoot- was as new but had been stored- paid $1100 . did not have to pay the guy tax or any paperwork so it was worth it. they vary in price but I felt that mine was a good buy and still do. Have since added a gra-coil recoil unit and LOP adjustable unit and an add on Keen rib to give me a great fit. Cheaper that the other units I have looked at for under 1500 invested. I shoot for fun and don't shoot doubles so I did not need any combo trap guns. If you can get it for a good price and are hesitant have a gun smith check it over. Mine was built in 1978 -

Rich

3. Kristin

Kristin TS Member

4. Kristin

Kristin TS Member

Thanks for the responses.

Kristin

5. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Kristin, I agree with John, $900 would be a very fair price for this combo. If I really wanted it, that would drive the amount I'd be willing to pay, and I could see paying up to maybe $1200. This could be a good one. Phil E

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Im no exspert, But BT99s are a funny sell around my club. 3 years ago you be hard pressed to sell a 99. This Year every body seems to be 99 crazy? A standard BT 99 used went for about 500.00 3 years ago. This year what ever gets brought in to the club seems to sell quickly at 750+

7. swamp rat

swamp rat TS Member

Kristin email me if your are looking to sell. I am looking for 1 with a 34" im 99.

8. Kristin

Kristin TS Member

Thanks for the responses. I decided to purchase the BT99. Can't wait to shoot it!!

Kristin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.