1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WORST BEER ever!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Last weekend, we had some friends over and it was their turn to buy the beer. Well, they brought over this stuff that I never tried before called "Miller Genuine Draft Lite 64". It only has 64 calories and that should have been the tip off, but I drank it anyway. After drinking 7 of these things that tasted like they were made with GENUINE dog water, I felt NOTHING! I mean, NOTHING!

I just couldn't believe it. This is the worst beer that I've ever had, bar none!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=miller_genuine_draft_64_pack.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. below 0

below 0 TS Member

If it looks like dog water...smells like dog water...and tastes like dog water...then it's either dog water, or something from an absent mind.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I tried one, never again. My wife works for a Miller Dist and it ain't selling. It most likely will go the way of "Billy Beer"

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

How do you guys know what dog water tastes like?

5. d endicott

d endicott Member

Old English 800

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

It'll have to be pretty damn bad to beat the "GENERIC BEER" of the late 70's.

7. hduc2005

hduc2005 TS Member

My grandpa use to drink old style with salt in it and when I was a youngster I never turned down some but it was nasty.

8. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Actually the generic BEER that we got in the North West was good beer, it was Lucky Lager and made in Vancouver Washington. R

They made a beer back in the late 70's call Black Label that was about 70 cal. I don't know what the alcohol content was, but you could drink a half case and just start to get a decent buzz.

9. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Back in the mid-70's I was in Bloomington IN, usually around midnight we would run out of beer, so we would pass the hat around. We would get about 10 dollars, good enough for 2 cases of Oertel's 92. Yuck, pure skunk water. Wayne

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tron, "dog water" give me a break I know you didn't want to offend Kitty but "dog water"!!! How many did Kitty have? Worst beer of all time Drewery's

12. shark1

shark1 Member

This is just my opinion so do not go crazy. Worst beer is any light, and lite beer. I worked for Miller in the early 90's all lite beers are bad. My favorite Carlsberg Elephant 7.2%.
    Mike Sharkey, DC

13. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Brownst100. Old Frothingslosh? The pale, stale ale with the foam on the bottom. It may not have tasted very good, but those 300 pound women in bikinis looked pretty good. OOOOOO, yuch.

Mike

14. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Regal beer.. Don't know if its still made.. I perfer Miller

15. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

If you were ever in the military, then you know they don't make any bad beer! We even drank beer in rusty cans at the end of the month in SEA.

Ed

16. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Star Model beer from LaSalle, IL. I dated a girl whose dad ran the funeral home. Star Model smelled like the odors coming out of the laboratory.

17. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

mikeys in a green wide mouth bottle.
    steve balistreri

18. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I agree Tron. My buddies skinny wife drinks michelob ultra. We tried some of that 64 calorie stuff and it's worse than bud light for lack of taste. I do kind of like the flavor of miller light though. At least it has some

19. m70win

m70win Member

Tron . Did you gain any wieght that night? A skinny Trapshooter like you should never drink Lite Beer!!

Tim

20. MXSHOOTER

MXSHOOTER TS Member

Blatts, 4 bucks a case and came in a returnable bottle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.