1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

World Shooting Complex Statistics

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kolar12, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolar12

kolar12 Member

I have had several people ask me "how long is the trap line?" "How many trap fields are there?" Individual traps. "How many shooters attended last year?"

I am sure somone out there knows. Any other facts would be welcome.

2. kolar12

kolar12 Member

ThaThe state-of-the-art 1,600-acre complex features 120 trap fields extending along a 3 ½ mile shooting line. Public shooting opportunities will be provided on trap fields nearest the WSRC Events Center and vendor mall for the convenience of recreational shooters. Open trap shooting will be available from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily at a cost of $5 for each 25-target round.

The camping facilities at the WSRC include 746 RV campsites with electric and water hookups and sanitation services available, along with more than 260 additional campsites with electrical service. Campsite fees are $20 per day, the same as at other IDNR Class AA/A Premium campsites. Discounts are available for seniors, campers with disabilities, and qualifying veterans with disabilities and POWs, as they are at other IDNR campgrounds

Thanks for the input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.