1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

World Shooting Complex Camping

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kbf, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbf

kbf TS Member

If anybody is interested I have a full hook up available at the World Shooting Complex for the US Open (6/7/10 - 6/15/10), the Fall Shell Classic (9/20/10 - 9/28/10). If interested give me a call @ 817/491/9753 and ask for Bob.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I took the liberty of checking out the schedule posted on the site for the WSC, it appears there is not any month of the year where they utilize the facilty for more than 14 days ... This includes when the (mini) Grand is in town ... What a waste of space, time, and money ... I'm guessing but almost half of the events planned for the facility are not even shooting related ... Some body goofed big time and a few other GOOFs Followed ...

It sure don't look like you should have a problem getting a place to park based on attendance records of the past ... Have fun and bring your fishing gear to see if the fish really do glow in the dark ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Gary E.

Gary E. TS Member

WPT,

Have you been to Sparta?? I am betting not. Most people that knock the facility have never been there. It is a top notch shooting facility with excellent, spacious camp sites unlike Vandalias' campground. Granted, the program itself & associated politics may need some tweaking, but what dosen't??? My 2 cents.

Gary Ehasalu

4. FLIP

FLIP Member

i'm with gary its a great place to shoot! and we got to big of vandalia and now its in sparta, yes i hate it that it moved being from ohio but the GRAND is what we make it!

5. Don S

Don S Member

Fish glow in the dark? What is that supposed to mean?

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

It is a wonderful place to shoot . All it needs is shooters .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

world shooting complex campground