1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

world series of poker academy? anyone attended?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Captain Bud, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

I won a charity poker competition and part of the first prize is a gift certificate of $1899.00 towards a class at one of the world series of pokers academies.

I'm wondering if anyone has attended a class and if they found it to be worthwhile?

I got the folks that run the classes to extend the expiration date of the GC to next year. (it was 12-30-09).

Thanks,

Phil

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

up one time

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Capt Bud,

I give free Texas Hold'em lessens once a month just bring lots of money and I will show you how not to bet ... "The more you lose the faster you will learn", is my motto pretty much the same as trapshooting only its climate controlled and you don't care if its raining ... Its almost time for the "Winter Games" to begin ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

DB Bill,

The cert is for $1899.00 towards the class. Some of the classes are 1899 and some are 2299. and 2999.

WPT, If your at Ben Avery when I'm there, we will play some cards. Now that the temps are coming down, I'll make my way up there for some fun.

PMS

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I was told they play on Weds morning up at Avery, once they get done shooting some practice ... Now that the weather has cooled off I will be going there from time to time for some practice, just don't know if I'm going until I am loading up the truck ... Stuff just keeps popping up that needs to be taken care of ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.