1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

World Police & Fire Games - Photos

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

A group from the states (Team Hardway) attended the 2007 games held in Adelaide, Australia.

A few photos...

http://www.losttargetphotos.com/main.php/v/janapr07/worldpolice/

If anyone was at the games and have photos, please feel free to pass them along for posting.

2. Toddy

Toddy Member

Joe,

I'm sure glad that you have some photo's as when I go to the website for the games it has some skeet pictures but nobody with the organization took any photo's of trap or the presentations of Trap, Skeet, or Sporting Clays...

Even the results are spotty but here are some results...

Individual 22 metre-single barrel...position 1 w/87 pts. Ron Stubbings..Canada,
    position 2 w/86 pts.Samual Allen..North.Ire.,
    position 3 w/81 pts. Brian Hayden..USA

Individual Doubles.....position 1 w/90 pts. Mohd Zain Amat...Singapore,
    position 2 w/87 pts. Ron Stubbings...Canada,
    position 3 w/84 pts. Samual Allen..Northern Ireland

All Events Trap only... position 1 w/267 pts. Ron Stubbings..Canada,
    position 2 w/265 pts. Samual Allen...Northern Ireland,
    position 3 w/245 pts. Allan Vilcins...Australia

Team- 15 metre.......w/392 Team Canada..Captain Ron Stubbings

High Overall- All Shotguns....position 1 w/510 pts. Ron Stubbings...Canada,
    position 2 w/494 pts. John Crawford...USA, position 3 w/475 pts. Joe Baugnet....USA

Please don't fault me for the way these results are reported as this is exactly how they came from the people who set up the website for the games and when I querried the professional photographers, they told me there are no pictures of the presentations.

http://www.2007wpfg.com/home/home.cfm ....this is the website to go to to see all the other pictures of the games..

Joe, I believe you met Ron Stubbings at the Canadians in Vancouver last year? Opps, sorry that was Joe Woods...

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

3. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hi Joe
    I was the competition manager for these events(photo of me on page 3 top right I was the Ref for the squad the guy in the blue games shirt, others are Michael Pullman USA,Thomas McMahon Ireland,Brian Hayden USA, Gavin Bowmer Aust,

The USA team of David Lahah, Sal Etchel, Jimmy Teller, John Crawford & Michael Pullman are a GREAT bunch of guys.( They tell me that Sal is a good driver even on the wrong side of the road but fast?)

I think that all the competitors enjoyed themselves while in ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA. (NOT) New South Wales.

We do hope every one had a safe trip home and got all there guns out O.K. and we would love to see you all again some day.

Kindest Regards Stubbie aka John Holder.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Thanks for those, Joe, sure wish I could have attended....Bob Dodd

5. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Rumor has it some retired Firefighter from Indiana came away with 3 Golds also. Any truth to this?

6. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

7. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.