1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

World All Around Championship

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brigade, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brigade

brigade TS Member

Who's going ? Ed

2. brigade

brigade TS Member

Sept. 10-13, 2009 #817-905-8622 Dallas, Texas

Ed

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Would like to see it, but it's too far for me to travel just to watch others shoot.

Easystreet

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I would enter the shoot, but that is the same weekend of the "East vs West" shoot at Buffalo Creek Trap Club in Ben Wheeler, Tx. I think it would be more fun showing up them boys our west, than it would be winning a huge amount of money that Obammy would try to figger out how to tax ya on.

That's my story, and I'm stickling to it.

Don't know how true it is, but I hear that some of the boys out "west" skipped going to the grand just so they could stay home and get in some much needed practice.

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Is that the Skeet-trap-sporting that Digweed gets well on each year that you are referring to?

6. brigade

brigade TS Member

Hitapair

Yes, 100 American Skeet(any gauge), 100 Am. Skeet Dbl's.(any gauge),100 American Trap HC 27yds., 100 American Trap Dbl's., 100 Int. Skeet, 100 Int. Bunker Trap, 100 English Sporting Targets, 100 5 Stand Targets, 75 Parcours de Chasse Targets, 50 Bird Helice Race and 25 SUPER FINAL.

This will determine the KING of the Shotgun World...Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.