1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to islam.

The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this. How convenient. So I, a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: it enriches the muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

Now that we have Obama Care, at least until we can overturn the bill, note that in the provisions of the bill, Muslims and Amish do not have to sign up for the mandatory health care, NOR pay for it because of religious convictions, They can however, enjoy the benefits of free health care.

If you have never heard the word until now---Type it into Google and start reading…Pretty interesting. Note that Muslims and certain other religions are exempt from the Obamacare penalties and it is supported by law. We are surrendering from within! The boy is leading us right down the path to total control!

2. philk

philk Member

What did the sheeple expect when the elected a muslim ?

3. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

I think you need a vacation. Teabaggers are meeting in New Braunfuls this week.Have a safe trip. Jim

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

That isn't the only place they are meeting, rimfingeridiot. And, I'd like to watch you being run out of town with your tail between your legs.....

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Obamy taxi

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Hey there Rimdumdem, haven't heard from you for 2 months and still no posts about shooting trap. Hmmmmm...

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

hey rimjob,,the kid says hello,,,,,,,,

8. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

"While it is not true that all conservatives are stupid,it is most certainly true that most stupid people are conservative". Have a nice day ladies. Jim

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

That has to be a Joe Biden quote! Who wrote it for him?

10. Paladin

Rimfingeridiot;

The fact remains, that you are so dumb, the only quote you can manage, is from some British bozo that died of stupidity in the 1800's, that didn't have a clue. To that point, fimfingeridiot, you are in the same boat. Dumber than a box of rocks. Comprehend?

11. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Actually George W Bush said that after he got elected the 2nd time. Jim

12. Paladin

One thing can be written in stone, rimfinger, you are one dumb fruit cake, but that's the way you people are. No facts, no nothing.. Typical..

The Communist News Network you people watch is dropping like a bad transmission,,,and there ain't a damn thing you people can do about it, because you don't have a clue.

LMAO.

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Is he related to Trappy?

14. Paladin

Those people don't know who or what they are related to.

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

jimmie,,,,here's the qoute you should think about,,,,“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

It was made by someone intelligent,,,,really look for that in your education or do you still "believe" in hussein et. al.....

If you are 20 then I can understand why you feel the way you do,,,,if, however you are 40,,,,you should seek professional help...

16. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Just like monkeys in a zoo, you maroons are very entertaining! HA ! HA! Jim

17. rw993

rw993 Active Member

I am guessing "dHimfire" is a true believer. I think it is very admirable that there are still people in the world that stand by their convictions. Without that it would be unlikely that we will ever get to play Cowboys and Muslims down the road.

Don't try to convert him/her. It would eliminate the possibility.

RW

18. dalog

dalog Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.