1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Woolly Snap Caps - Free Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jollytrapshooter, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

I sell all gauges of woolly snap caps, mainly 12 and 20 gauge, but can custom make anything from .410 to 10 gauge. These are an excellent accessory to have when you store your trap gun for the winter and also make great gifts. If you would like a pair, or two or three, they are $15 a pair or $8 per single with FREE shipping now through the end of December. If you would like to purchase by Paypal, Credit card or "ECheck", you can go to the web address above. Otherwise, you may purchase by check or money order, which you can then email me at the above address or send me a PM to get my mailing address.<BR><BR>
    [​IMG]<BR><BR>
    Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving. Josh

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Does it have the small spring under the plastic primer?

3. Caribou woodland

Caribou woodland Member

0   0   0

Would you ship in Canada (free shipping)

Salutations

Pierre

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

Hello Pierre,
    We will do free shipping to Canada too. I forgot to mention that.

Trim Tab,
    Our primers don't have a spring behind them, they're simply a piece of nylon pressed in and the mop keeps it from pushing back up into the brass piece. We've found ours to be just as, if not more durable than the other snap caps out there with the steel backed by a spring.

Thanks for your interest, Josh.

5. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

6. vmthtr in green bay

vmthtr in green bay Member

0   0   0

7. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

8. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

0   0   0

9. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Need a set of 3 no mops how much pm me please. up for you! I have bought 5 of these and they are great!! Have them in all the chambers of all mine and the Mrs. trap guns.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.