1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Woodson Enterprises is born!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sglfr45, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Hello all! I have finally started my own business. I am specializing in trapshooting needs. First I am specializing in painting stocks and PFS components. For PFS stocks here are my prices: For grip and cheekpiece is $75.00, for grip-cheekpiece-and powdercoated aluminum components price is $125.00. This is for standard paint colors. Please email or call for something different. Please email or call for painting regular stocks. Also, I am making recoil reducers and stock weights. I can supply any weight, length, or size needed. They are made out out the finest steel, then powdercoated for long lasting durability! Some I have to offer is 3/4" DIA X 4" long which weighs 8 ounces. I have several available in 3/4" and 7/8" diameters. All recoil reducers are $20.00 shipped. Can configure to your needs. I am also going to be supplying leather goods and Americase gun cases. Please feel free to email or call. No job too big or too small. I will post pics as soon as I can get in touch with Foggy to do it for me. A special thanks to Jerry for being my first customer. I will appreciate your business. Matt Woodson (270)804-5454

2. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hey Matt just found the picture in the email here is the reducer photo above and your note below.

I am making recoil reducers and stock weights. I can supply any weight, length, or size needed. They are made out out the finest steel, then powdercoated for long lasting durability! Some I have to offer is 3/4" DIA X 4" long which weighs 8 ounces. I have several available in 3/4" and 7/8" diameters. All recoil reducers are $20.00 shipped. Can configure to your needs.

Good ideal about having the threaded hole for the screw to go in I sure wished my old mercury one had one because i can't get it out and the stock is loose now.

Fog

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hey Foggy,

Just put the stock and reciver in the freezer. The metal will be affected more than the wood and it should slip right out.

P.S. Sorry about missing you at Indy. I forgot my phone at home!

ec90t

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

ec90t:

I tried that once before put it in the freezor then oil in it and beating it a lot but another friend got it out that time I will try it again mybe he didn't put it back in as tight as it was before.

Hope you shot good in IN.

Foggy

6. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Also doing weighted end caps for Beretta autos. Will be carrying Brunson leather goods. Website coming soon! Will be at Southern Zone shoot at Corinth,MS this weekend. Look me up, Matt

7. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

8. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I have the following stock weights ready to ship:
    3/4" x 4" 8 oz.
    3/4" x 5" 10 oz.
    7/8" x 4" 11oz.
    7/8" x 3" 8 oz.
    7/8" x 5" 15 oz.

Matt (270)804-5454

Thread Status: