1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Woodson Enterprises & Decot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chaz1951, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaz1951

chaz1951 TS Member

Several weeks ago, I posted a request for someone to tell me where to get a deal on Decot glasses.

One of the respondents to my request was Mr. Matt Woodson of Woodson Enterprises, who informed me that everyone sells Decot for the same price, and that a dealer can lose his Decot dealership for price-cutting.

Subsequently, after much indecision and fooling around, I placed my Decot order with Mr. Woodson.

The glasses arrived today and everything's perfect.

Throughout the whole process, Mr. Woodson acted courteously, professionally, and rapidly. He is obviously dedicated to treating his customers as he would like to be treated.

I highly recommend Matt Woodson to all ts.commers.

Thanks Matt!

Charlie Walker
  2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Good to here you had a great experience with them. On here if someone does someone wrong it would most likely put a hurt on there business. It seems that word of mouth travels very fast on here.
  3. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Active Member

I had seen a number of Matt's postings here before the last Grand. I was sorta intrigued with his offer to clean barrels for $5. Actually, I thought he was nuts, but if he really would take all the plastic out for $5, I thought I'd give him a shot.

I had the pleasure of meeting him in Sparta and he's a very nice man, who did a great job on my gun for the $5. $8 for a combo!

I just placed a small order for Ballistol and some cleaning patches with him. I could have bought them locally, I suppose, but why not support a small businessman who treats people right?

I have nothing against Wallyworld and the like, but I'd prefer to deal with Matt.

Bob
  4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Charlie,

Thanks for the great comments! As per our email earlier, I am glad you are happy with the glasses! Thanks again for your business!

straightshooter1,

Thanks for your comments and order also! According to UPS Tracking, your order will be delivered tomorrrow.

When I started this business, I wanted to uphold three things: Great Customer Service, 100% Customer Satisfaction, and I would never sell a product that I wouldn't use myself.

Thanks to all,

Matt Woodson
  5. markc2

markc2 Member

Guys,

If anyone has not had the pleasure of dealing with Matt, I suggest they do so immediately. I have purchased two sets of Decot glasses from Matt (one for my son and one for myself), and Matt has done everything within his power to make certain that we are completely satisfied. It's rare in this day and age to find someone as committed to customer service as Matt. He really stands behind his products. Mark
  6. TCFelty

TCFelty TS Member

Way to go Matt. I to have purchased glasses from Matt and he does do a great job. I will always come back to him for all my shooting glasses needs. By the way Matt. Thank you for putting me on downrange wads. Its working out great where I live and sales are doing good with all the clubs in the area. If you ever need any wads I should have them...TIM
  7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Matt a good guy. I use to get my DownRange wads from him when he was a DownRange dealer. Never had a problem. I now get my Decot lens from him..
    I have his phone # in my cell. The first one to call when I need something.
  8. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Matt
  9. arend003

arend003 Member

just another endorsement for Matt got my wife a lens set and the order arrived very fast .. I have also ordered "swamp slime" gun grease from Matt best grease I have found for my break action guns.
    Tom
  10. steve mainus

steve mainus Active Member

I had the opportunity to meet Matt at the Missouri Fall Handicap. Didn't buy anything, but had a nice talk. Stand up guy who is the type of person I prefer to do business with. If I ever need something Matt carries, I wouldn't hesitate for one second to give him my business. Not Ballistol though. Everyone says it works great, problem is it smells like a dead woodchuck. They need to work on that.
  11. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Steve,

You could buy Ballistol, and wait until you have a Cold and clean your guns. If your nose is stopped up, you couldn't smell it! LOL! It does have an unusual odor, but is good stuff.

Matt
  12. phirel

phirel TS Member

Matt is a nice person, but over a year ago I bought some shells from him at Middletown. There were a few missed birds in each flat. After I complained to him, he just gave me an unusual look and said sorry.

Pat Ireland
  13. lancelot

lancelot TS Member

Matt is a good guy. Of course he has to charge a little more than Walmart or some of the other cut throat outfits. It's worth it to have someone to discuss a product with. If you want something a little out of the ordinary, i.e. Spolar Gold wads, try your luck with Walmart.

Ron Ireland
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.