1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Woodson Ent. is now a Decot authorized dealer!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Matt Woodson and Woodson Enterprises is proud to announce, that we are now an Authorized Dealer of Decot Sport Glasses. We have the Revel, Hy-Wyd, and International all in stock. We will also be stocking all lenses. We will offer both prescription lenses and Plano. We can ship UPS and USPS. If we don't have it in stock, we can get it for you! We will also be traveling to many shoots this year with Decot Glasses. Please remember us for all your Decot needs.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises
    Phone: (270) 804-5454

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Matt: great to hear this. I know you have devoted your time and invested in becoming a vendor. See you at the shoots this year. birdtracker

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Need a set of Hy-Wyd +2.00 diopter perscription lenses, color salomon. What would the approximate cost be? Thank you. HMB

4. Mojo

Mojo Member

Matt - will you be at the Southern Grand?

5. TrickyTom

TrickyTom TS Member

Matt, are you still coming to Middletown this Saturday? Also, what will be the price of your shot and primers? Thanks

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thanks for the support and comments. I am in the middle of a huge ice storm in Western Kentucky. I am without power again. I on a laptop using wireless. If you try to call, you may get a busy signal. Please keep trying. I am checking email and this site frequently, and until battery of laptop runs out. Now to questions: I will not be @ Middletown this Saturday. Due to weather, distributor trucks coming in, out of supplies, etc. I just can't make it. I am not going to be @ Southern Grand. I sure wished I could. My major shoot schedule @ this moment is Missouri State, Ohio State, Kentucky State, Tennessee State, Prelim Grand Weekend thru Grand week, Cardinal Classic, and Missouri Fall. Any others that I can slip in, I will. I will be @ some smaller shoots also. Hy-Wyd Frames with Prescription Lenses are $203.00. Bifocal cost is $240.00. Standard Plano Hy-Wyd, Revel, and Intl. are $125.00 with 1 set of lenses. Hy-Wyd and Intl. with Hy-Lo bridge is $145.00 for plano, $223.00 with Prescription, and $260.00 with bifocals. We can also add Polarized to options, along with other items. I am here to take care of your needs! Due to my weather, it may take a day or two.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

7. lancelot

lancelot Member

I bought a case of ,rather hard to get, wads a couple of months ago. I will go on record to say Matt is a top-notch vender to deal with.

Ron Ireland

8. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thanks to all! Weather here is awful. If I don't get to email or phone soon, please be patient. I will get in touch with you. Power Company is saying I won't have power for a few more days. I will keep checking email and this site as long as laptop battery is alive. Phone number is 270-804-5454. Sold a pair today.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises

9. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

10. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

11. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

12. capvan

capvan Active Member

Be careful of running generator power into your laptop. Can be problems sometimes. Best way is to have a UPS in between the wall plug and laptop. Just an FYI for the future. Here in Vermont, losing electric is a pretty common experience. We also buy a lot of stuff from Lehman in PA. Great non-electric products.

Best...
    Bruce Van Houten
    KB1IIX

13. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Bruce,

I now have home PC up and running. Thanks!

Matt

14. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

15. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

16. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

17. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

18. royboy

royboy Member

Are you still a dealer for Downrange wads?

19. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

cocked wad,

Yes I am!

Matt

20. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.