1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wooden Clay Target Clock Info.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ron Frazier, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

May 13, 2006
    Let me know when you figure out a larger version of your clock.

Ron Frazier
  2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Aug 27, 2007
    <I>"I will be looking for a new email provider today. Not sure which one though, any suggestions?"</I>

You didn't say whether you were looking for a free service or not but if you are willing to part with $19.95 a year, I would highly recommend http://www,fastmail.fm. These guys are a global, professional email provider and that is all they do. Their service is outstanding and their services many and it can be accessed from any computer anywhere on the planet.

They provide service levels for individuals to volume users. We use their premium service plus for our business and have since they formed the company. The unique feature of the service is the help forum that the developers support and monitor. At any level of service above the free account, they will provide individual, personal service to help solve any problem you have. Am I enthused? After having struggled with many web- and ISP-based email clients, you BET I am!

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Google Gmail is free...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.