1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wood by Phil Simms

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

testing the new image upload

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

That looks like a 500 dollar knot it is extra right ? Phil just did a stock for me and I could not be happyer .

3. cubancigar2000

He is amazing. We just talked on the phone and he did his magic, I did not even send him a gun or stock. This new way to upload photos is the bomb, maybe now a lot of you who have not been able to master uploading them will now be able to. I am still willing to help if needed however.

4. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

Cuban, thats on a 303 isn't it. I just sent mine to Dennis because he didn't have a template for one.

5. cubancigar2000

notice the kittie food bowls? Tron sends his kitty to live with us when he misbehaves

6. cubancigar2000

Yes Hammer, it is a 303. Phil has a reciever but in my case it was slightly different. My reciever has a tit sticking out that fits in the stock and Phils did not so I did a 10 minute fit job, no big deal. I think Phil just has a natural talent to understand what you need after he talks to you. I gave him a few measurements and told him I wanted it "beefy" . He made the forearm and stock beefy for sure and it feels great and fits me well. I would not hesitate to use him again.

7. Martin_CA

Martin_CA Member

Anyone know why the www.simmsgunstocks.com site isn't working?

8. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Guys, The website mentioned we did not keep maintained but will have a new one soon complete with inventory of guns stocks for sale. I have a LOT and I mean LOT of gunstocks we need to liquidate in the fall and spring of next year to clean up 25 years of gunstock making. We will be cleaning out our inventory of Perazzi and K-80 wood that we never got around to finishing--probably 150 sets or more. Lots of M-12 1100/870 wood etc.

Should be in operation by fall.

Thanks Phil Simms

9. Art D

Art D Member

Phil: The stock you did for me is working out great, my average has increase and my yardage is very good since they reduced me back to the 19 and I have two bumps since, I will be shooting in Vegas this September and have enter all 9 Handicap events. GREAT JOB AND MY BEST Art Dunn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

simms perazzi wood