1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder where the money will come from for this??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Here we go again......

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

God I hate that smug cokesacker

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Good idea, let's allow incompetent executives and shameless unions to put EVERY industry on the rocks and then rob the American taxpayer (and bondholders) in order to shield those responsible from consequences.

By the way, that is exactly - and I do mean EXACTLY - what happened with GM. The government literally changed the law to allow bondholders and taxpayers to be legally robbed. What they did was literally a crime prior to Obama.

-Gary

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Who was the Russian leader that said he would take over America without fire-ring a shot??

Communism would take over from "within", looks like that has happen, don't you think??

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

That was Krusjeff (improper spelling but I don't want to look it up) who is stool's grandfather (got that directly from dirty Harry Reed).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.