1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder if it is true

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by markdenis, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Vote for whoever you want. It doesn't matter...the delegates and super delegates have already pledged their votes anyway. Your vote makes absolutely no difference in this race. The popular vote does not count!

2. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

Sshhh one of the great fantasies is that the vote of the people means something during the presidential elections.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

bigunn, if you believe that, I have a bridge in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

Hauxfan!

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Don't mix your metaphors. It is beachfront property in Arizona or, just a bridge as short for the Brooklyn Bridge. Unless, you are refering to the London Bridge which is in Arizona and if so, how much are you asking? See below.

United Nations Investigates United States for "Racism"
    Friday, May 16, 2008
    From Reuters:

U.N. racism investigator to visit U.S. from Monday

GENEVA (Reuters) - A special U.N. human rights investigator will visit the United States this month to probe racism, an issue that has forced its way into the race to secure the Democratic Party's presidential nomination.

The United Nations said Doudou Diene would meet federal and local officials, as well as lawmakers and judicial authorities during the May 19-June 6 visit.

"The special rapporteur will...gather first-hand information on issues related to racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance," a U.N. statement said on Friday.

A U.N. panel which examined the U.S. record on racial discrimination last March urged the United States to halt racial profiling of Americans of Arab, Muslim and South Asian descent and to ensure immigrants and non-nationals are not mistreated.

It also said America should impose a moratorium on the death penalty and stop sentencing young offenders to life in prison until it can root out racial bias from its justice system.

5. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

I vote, but I know it`s worth about two farts in a hurricane.

Tom R.

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Screw th UN.

7. 5spd

5spd TS Member

I just saw that BS on the news about the UN having some idioits go to 8 cities or so to investigate racisim in the US. What a bunch of crap....want racisim they need to only look to south africa, south america, egypt, iran, iraq, russia, heck the list goes on for miles.........shhhesssh!!
    Guess whos paying for it in the end as usual.....we are!

8. flylta

flylta TS Member

Billary wont drop out because she was promised a run for the whitehouse if she didn't divorce his sorry ass while he was in office and she's too stupid to realize she had her chance.

Obama's only hope is to place the race card.

McCain not my personal choice but I do have to cast my ballot for someone and out of the choices he is the best I can see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.