1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder if 548 and Gene will clamor registering....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

or maybe even confiscation,,,,,,,,let's see if they are true to their convictions......

2. 548

548 Guest

Motor vehicles are already serial numbered and taxed and registered.

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

ICYMI, neither motor vehicles or their predecessors are in Article II of the US Constitution (or any State Constitution).

Gene in Illinois

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Oh what should be done??? Oh me Oh my, should it be the cars or should it be hikers???

As one parent would have shouted,"who needs one of those's"

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    This clearly shows the need to limit high capacity fuel tanks to seven gallons, or if you own a pre-ban gas tank you are restricted to only putting seven gallons in it. If he had spent more time at the gas station this might not have happened.

And he had a fully automatic transmission! He might have given up driving in the first place if he didn't have unrestricted access to one.

Did he have any domestic violence convictions? If so, this shows the need to prevent wife beaters from driving. Punch your wife today, then tomorrow go plow into a crowd of hikers.

Did he lock his car in the garage so it would not be readily available? Was the battery stored separately?

Surely he's on medications that would be cause for the police to seize his car so as not to harm others.

What color was his car? Because black cars are scary.

And no adjustable steering wheel or seat. If the car does not fit, he shouldn't be driving.

Did he show a COID card before buying his car or fuel?

If it was a new car, did he have a ten day waiting period before taking possession?

Was there a background check done with fingerprints to make sure it was legal for him to own a car?

Did his local sheriff or chief of police approve his "need" for a car?

Hopefully it was not a high performance assault sports car. There's no legitimate transportation need for them.

Bluedotman thanked this.
  6. Brian in Oregon

548, quote: <i>"Motor vehicles are already serial numbered and taxed and registered."</i>

And yet that still did not prevent this tragedy.

7. 548

548 Guest

Thanks for pointing that out Brian. I already know that though. The original question, in the title of the thread in fact, was wondering if 548 is for registerring this weapon. The weapon in this instance was a motor vehicle. I simply pointed out that motor vehicles are already registered. End of silly thread.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If security (architectural or otherwise) at Sandy Hook would have prevented Adam Lanza from entering the building, one has to wonder if a car would have been his next choice.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

548,,,,,,,YES they ARE registered,,,,,,,,,,yet he still injured 50-60 with the "registered" weapon,,,,,,,didn't prevent a thing did it,,,,,,,my assumption is that registration of weapons does not PREVENT people hurting other people with them, which makes your rants of registration "silly"........

Bluedotman thanked this.
  10. 548

548 Guest

Rants? That's funny. The only thing I have ever ranted about was your excessive use of commas.

11. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Littledoggy- I dont know what registration you are talking about- I have never been for gun registration. I just point out the inaccurate drivel you post .

But little doggy- maybe the issue here is should that driver have been driving at his age and with his medical conditons. The answer is an obvious no. There are many people in this category. When florida went to eye tests required for your license renewal- they had something like over 200,000 that couldnt pass the eye exam in the first year.

How are your driving skills at your age and medical conditions little doggy?

There is always a conflict of rights. Obviously those people hit by this guy had their "rights" severely abused.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They need to finger prints vehicles, emboss the VIN number on the grille and tires so the Barneys like 548 can track down the perp

Bluedotman thanked this.
  13. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I like multiple commas,,, I use them all the time...

I mainly object to left wing insanity,,, and especially when they have complete control of a state. Note CA MA and others. Complete messes doomed to downfall.

It is obvious what is happening at the Federal level. Democrats had total control of the government and tried to keep it by suppressing opposition groups.

They were successful to a certain degree, however we are just getting started here and as usual when left to thier own devices Democrats WILL screw it up.

They always have and they always will simply because thier whole philosophy revolves around the rewarding of Downstats and the punishment of Upstats, and they feel they can do anything they want simply because in thier minds the ends "justify" the means. They are currently being shown otherwise.

This philosophy can only fail simply because after a while you run out of people to pay the bills of those who won't.

This is a simple concept and someone with as high an IQ as Debamas is supposed to have surely knows this. WE are left with only the destruction of the republic as his real goal.

Randy

14. Brian in Oregon

They won't stop until the rich have income capped at a designated limit via taxes, and the middle class becomes the working poor. Keep in mind that the elimination of the middle class has long been a goal of the communists. Shackling the middle class with onerous taxes, fees, and killing good jobs is definitely working for them. The only middle class that will be permitted will be union cronies.

15. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

Actually you can buy cars all day long and park them in your garage without registration.

16. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Rick: Hare's anothr tine we a gree!!!!

rAndyt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.