1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Womens Trap Finals starting online...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jamnss, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

http://www.nbcolympics.com/liveextra/video-watch.html?video=final-womens-trap
    Doesn't look like Kim or Corey made it

2. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

The Italian, J. Rossi, missed the 92nd bird for a 99. This is a phenomenal score considering the finals is a one shot event. The Silver was contested in a three way shootoff.

3. bas

bas Member

I tuned in online, but the only thing they were showing (Live) was the awards ceremony. Congrats to Ms. Rossi, that is indeed a phenomenal score - and, a world record by a woman. Kim and Corey both broke 68/75.

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

This is a trapshooter's forum. Is this the best we can do? This woman ran 99 in a bunker shoot, the last 25 with one shell in her gun. What do you bunker shooters have to say? I guess this isn't a bunker forum.

5. pufftarget

pufftarget Active Member

It is indeed a phenomenal score! She shot a 24 in the one shot final. I expect this record to stand for quite some time.

It will be interesting to see if the men can step up. Also, I understand the conditions were far from ideal with the light changing constantly.

6. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

That final was epic, can't wait for the men's final. By the way, at the end of day 1 qualifications, Michael Diamond was perfect 75/75.

Hal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.