1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

womens shooting shirts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rustygun, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustygun

rustygun Member

My wife has been trying to find shooting shirts in womens sizes, without much luck. any info would be appreciated. Thanks Steve

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

I found Sue @ Pinetree to be the best for ladies shirts. I've purchased many from her - perfect fit, placement of shooting patch is perfect and her prices are fabulous. I'm a lefty and it's impossible to find shooting apparel for ladies. She's terrific.

She's in the TS.com marketplace: Pine Tree Custom Sportswear

3. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Thanks Vern and Rustygun! Yes, we have ladies shooting shirts available on the website, and if you don't see what you would like there, contact me. There are endless types of shooting shirts available, polos, short sleeve and long sleeve button front, sleeve less, fitted tees, jackets, moisture control polos and tees, the list goes on. Contact me through the website contact page or call me at 563-754-9440. I will be in the shop 7 days a week so call anytime between 7AM to 7PM Central Time. Sue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.