1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WOMEN, WILL THEY SOMEDAY RULE THE WORLD?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    When I was a kid, I would see movies, read comic books, about far away distant planets with tall Amazon women ruling the world. Making men their slaves etc. As a kid I was for it as these women were beautiful. There are more women in the world today then men. Look around, and you will see few if any men over 50 working in the work force today. As an example, local hospitals have mostly women as employees, other than doctors. Now today, I saw a video of a 13 year old girl who is a pitcher in little league. She throws a 65 mph fast ball, and has a wicked knuckle ball that her father Phil Niekro the x major league baseball pitcher taught her. She has thrown two no hitters to date, and leaves opposing boys she faces sometimes in tears. I have a grown adult daughter myself who played high school softball and I was very proud of her accomplishments on and off the field. I do feel with women replacing men in the work force,and now reading this story about this phenom pitcher, are we as men on the way out??? What do you think, are women going to be in charge someday?
    Steve Balistreri

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

What do you mean.............someday?

They are in charge now.

Hauxfan!

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Stop cheating yourself, they are already.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

My guess is that men 55 yrs and younger are pretty much ruled by women already. LOL The older the men get the less bearing the women have. You guess why. Jackie B.

Yes, I know I'm in trouble and at my age I stay in trouble.

5. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

My understanding is that women outnumber men at the college level by almost 2 to 1.

Given that women usually outlive their husbands and thus inherit the family wealth, women I am told control well over 50% of the wealth of the nation.

Ed Ward

6. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Women already outnumber and outearn men in the workplace. Women have completely emasculated men at home and in society.

It's bad.

7. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just ask my two x-wives and their female attorneys.......

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

They already control it. We are their puppet, they control the strings. They are smart enough to put the puppet (man) out in the white hot spotlight and if anything goes wrong - whom is the light shining and gets the blame? The puppet, not the puppeteer behind the scenes.

In the corporate world, men, especially white men are persona non grata. Everything now is group think, team concept, no individualism, that's what women are good at - feelings. Let's all have a group hug at the office, and hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

9. senior smoke

Recently at work I reached for the door to allow a female employee to enter before me. She says"I have arms, I can open my own door". Womens lib, I can see some positives from it, but truth be told some of the young women I see today are extremely aggressive and un lady like, speak like drunken sailors, and are girls that you wouldn't bring home to meet your mother. When I was in my teens my wife's mother would not allow my girlfriend, now my wife, to even call me on a phone because she said "girls don't call boys, that's considered un lady like". I probably sound like just another old guy on this forum but I miss the days of old. I see the way boys treat their girlfriends today and vice versa, and wonder why these young people stay together with each others behavior. I was raised to respect women. My father use to tell me that a good woman was a gift from God. When I am walking through the area mall, I am positive there are good young ladies still out there today, it just seems you have to look a little harder to find them compared to years ago.
    Steve

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Don't they already???????

11. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

No such thing as an "ex-wife" if the body cannot be found.

Curt

12. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Like the legend on a woman's shirt said "We will do what i want - i have the sweet spot" The legend used another word for sweet spot but you get the message.

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I guess I live in a different world than a lot of guys do, in my world men are still ones who wear the pants in the family, if you don't believe me you can ask my wife ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Women today have half the money and all the [word for a part of the female anatomy in slang that is another word for a cat]. Once you have all the [word for a part of the female anatomy in slang that is another word for a cat], it's just a matter of time before you have all the money.

Boo Boo

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

dmarbell beat me to it, that's what I was going to write

Steve, the next time you hold a door open and she says something nasty, tell her you were holding it open because of her age, it always works for me

16. senior smoke

Catpower:
    Now that's funny. My luck she will beat the crap out of me!
    Steve

17. tachyon

tachyon Member

Schoolteacher, women make up about 58% of undergraduate degrees and about 45% of graduate degrees. Undergraduate enrollment is the same. Med school enrollment is at 50/50 men to women up from 85/15 when my wife entered med school. Business degrees are also at 50/50 up from 7% women right after WW2. Engineering/physics/physical science is about 80/20 in favor of men while elementary school and nursing degrees are 80-90 percent women.

Most developed countries are experiencing the same phenomenon. Most are at 55-60% women. Of course this is not true for middle east countries.

According to the bureau of labor statistics, women earn about 77 cents for each dollar earned by men. This compared full time year round employees.

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Women are smarter than men. Unfortunately, life isn't a written exam.

War. Next time we'll have to ask permission to engage.

19. deuce

deuce Member

I am the boss at my house and I have my wife's permission to say so!

20. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

My dad always told me that those short hairs will pull a freight train.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.