1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Women on Target in Central New Jersey

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Charkat1, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charkat1

Charkat1 Member

On Saturday I volunteered to help at the Women on Target event at the Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club in Jackson, NJ. This was my first event of this type as a volunteer and was it wonderful!

I brought my two shotguns and had the privilege of instructing and watching gals break clay who had never picked up a shotgun, let alone shot one before. The shouts of joy and looks of surprise on the faces of so many when they hit the bird was priceless. Many took pictures of one another and kept their spent shell as a momento. Families came also and proud dads were snapping pictures of their daughters as they shot.

For those of you who may be hesitant to volunteer for a Women on Target event, I strongly urge you to do so (ladies in particular). It's well worth your time and it's a way to help keep our sporting heritage alive.

Charlene

2. shark1

shark1 Member

Excellent job. See you at the Crab Shoot in Maryland. Mike Sharkey, DC

3. Charkat1

Charkat1 Member

Thanks, Mike. See 'ya there.

Charlene, MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

women on target 2015 jackson nj