1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Women have explosive breast implants

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

WND Exclusive FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN

Bosom bombers: Women have explosive breast implants

Authorities alarmed by possibility of surgically placed explosives
    Posted: February 01, 2010

10:16 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

LONDON – Agents for Britain's MI5 intelligence service have discovered that Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgical implants filled with explosives, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaida are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery. The lethal explosives – usually PETN (pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate) – are inserted during the operation inside the plastic shapes. The breast is then sewn up.

Similar surgery has been performed on male suicide bombers. In their cases, the explosives are inserted in the appendix area or in a buttock. Both are parts of the body that diabetics use to inject themselves with their prescribed drugs.

The discovery of these methods was made after the London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner on Christmas Day with explosives he had stuffed inside his underpants.

Keep in touch with the most important breaking news stories about critical developments around the globe with Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence news source edited and published by the founder of WND.

Hours after he had failed, GCHQ – Britain's worldwide eavesdropping "spy in the sky" agency – began to pick up "chatter" emanating from Pakistan and Yemen that alerted MI5 to the creation of the lethal implants.

A hand-picked team was appointed by Jonathan Evans, the head of MI5, to investigate the threat. He described it as "one that can circumvent our defense."

Top surgeons who work in the National Health Service confirmed the feasibility of the explosive implants.

In a report to Evans, one said:

"Properly inserted the implant would be virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines. You would need to subject a suspect to a sophisticated X-ray. Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner."

Explosive experts at Britain's Porton Down biological and chemical warfare research center told MI5 that a sachet containing as little as five ounces of PETN when activated would blow "a considerable hole" in an airline's skin which would guarantee it would crash.

For the complete report and full immediate access to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, subscribe now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This administration had better get it's sh!t together before a plane is blown out of the sky. These people will not quit.

Jerbear

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It is indeed unfortunate that all the innmocent people will have to die when we finally blow the Muslim world to pieces.

Tuesday a woman set off a bomb that killed 50 Muslims. WTF is that?

HM

3. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I have seen some that I thought were killers!

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

As I am getting old, my only contribution in the defense of our nation would be my offer to examine the breasts of each woman passenger in the name of public safety. Call me ladies for your annual fight clearance pass, please.

5. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I can see the implants but I guess I don't understand how the things are detonated. Are they saying that some guy has to give himself a shot in the butt to or a gal a shot in the breast. If so were are they getting the neddles to do this.

6. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bernie, trigger nipples.

7. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

We had to use drastic means to cause a determined enemy to 'quit' during WWII. Time to round 'em up for their own protection and...

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Power Pasties Bernie.

9. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Release nipples work the best .

10. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I have never flinched when pulling one. And I have seen some that were dynamite.

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Bernie, the way to blast these tits are to inject the liquid into the bag. They can say they are diabetic and have no problem with a syringe that has just enough trigger in it and BOOM !!!!!!! nipples are flyin.

We are in the flight line for Detroit Metro Airport. We have planes flying directly over my house, when the wind is out of the southwest. We figured, we would have been in the debris field if the kid would have succeeded in blowing up his nuts that day. He said there are more coming.

Jerbear

12. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Spot a suspect at a restaurant near Heathrow airport during lunch, shall we call MI5?

[​IMG]

13. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Big Bombs or???

Curt

[​IMG]

14. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Nice Beretta 92 and Browning HP?

She (I hope is she) has better taste in pistols than wardrobe & tattoo choices.

Did I missed the point? LOL

15. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Detonation devices could easily be hidden in internally used feminine hygiene products. Honestly, this is a serious threat. All women passengers who use these products must be strip searched & if they need this product the TSA will supply them with one of their choice sans explosives. I have absolutely no plans on flying on any commercial airline ever again. If I can't get there with my own vehicle, I just won't go.

It is a real shame that we must experience another catastrophic attack until we realize the time for pussy footing is over.

Phil Berkowitz

16. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Mixing up the explosives....

Jerbear

17. gotbass

gotbass Member

What tatoo? I keep going back and looking for it but between the guns and the bombs.....

18. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

635 G, do you mean to say that string hanging down from the "you who" might be fuse instead of a retrieval method?

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

On some days it's a fuse.

Jerbear

20. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Yes, that string could be the "lanyard". 80 grams of PETN could be shaped & inserted, along with the detonating device. I don't believe that much volume is involved. It is a definite way to plant a bomb.

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.