1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Woman Reporters Have NO Business in Mens Locker R

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

On the news this morning there is a lady reporter who is upset about things said in the NY JET'S MENS LOCKER ROOM. She wants an interview then she should wait outside the locker room or set up an apointment with the player. By going into the MENS locker room she is asking for something to happen. We men are not permitted in the womens locker room so why is she permitted to enter the mens locker room?

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

PC in its finest hour!

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

She is from Spain and trying to break into the business here. This is giving a brand new sports reporter a lot of press, so it looks like her (or her agent's) strategy is working.

Here is what she wore on Saturday for the interview:

recurvyarcher_2008_030355.jpg

4. chikeneyes

chikeneyes TS Member

nice candy

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Maybe she should try golf and interview Ole Tiger. That should get her some air time on the news!!! Break-em all. Jeff

6. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Recurvey:

Actually I think that is one of the shootoff pullers from Vandalia. I remember her usually in short shorts and cowboy boots. they were barely shorter than those of the guys in the Mr. Hot Buns contest. Hopefully if the TV gig does not workout, she can find something at Trap & Field.

Martin probably remembers that puller as well. Has he ever mentioned her. She always "strutted" by the beer tent on her way to shoot-offs.

Bob Gibson

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Bob, I'll bet that you didn't help Martin earn any brownie points with that thread. LOL

Devi, what that picture didn't show was the low cut/unbuttoned blouse she was wearing. I believe she got exactly what she wanted, more air time. I think the old saying,"If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire." applies here. I must admit that when I see a beautiful lady clothed as she was I will give more than a cusory glance and realize it just before my wife raps me beside the head. LOL Jackie B.

8. recurvyarcher

Oh...THAT's what she looked like. Yeah, Martin told me about her. He said she wasn't much to look at.

Compared to Martin's first wife, this girl is about 1/2 her size. I guess that's what he meant. LOL!

9. recurvyarcher

Aw...Martin wouldn't even look at this one. Her sunglasses are ALL WRONG! I have the exact same pair, and he hates them. We are talking sunglasses, of course.

10. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Looks Like She would Make a Great Trapshooter!!!!!

11. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

What kind of cowboy boots does she wear? Who can tell me what color the boots were?

12. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

She can come into my locker room anytime she dang well pleases!

Hauxfan!

13. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Are male reporters allowed in women's locker rooms? I doubt it. Has a female reporter ever dated a male athlete based on what she saw in the locker room? I have no idea. I just thought I would throw that out.

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Are those jeans painted on her?

15. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

For Pat Ireland:

She was going to interview the VT Hokies but has seen all they have in the women's locker room.

BG:)

Sorry Pat, My son went to VT.

16. recurvyarcher

Grayson, the answer is red. Martin says they were red. He only looked at her boots, of course.

17. neofight

neofight TS Member

Women in mens locker room, men in women's locker rooms, lesbians in women's locker room, gay dudes in men's and women's locker rooms, cross dressing, tran-gendered, straight lesbian ankle biters and albino trap shooting dwarfs...where will it all end??

She's not as dumb as i look and she knows exactly what she's doing. At least she's not suing anyone.....yet.

18. neofight

neofight TS Member

Women in mens locker room, men in women's locker rooms, lesbians in women's locker room, gay dudes in men's and women's locker rooms, cross dressing, tran-gendered, straight lesbian ankle biters and albino trap shooting dwarfs...where will it all end??

She's not as dumb as i look and she knows exactly what she's doing. At least she's not suing anyone.....yet.

19. neofight

neofight TS Member

20. neofight

neofight TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.