1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Woman getting safety lesson shoots husband

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by g7777777, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dosent sound reasonable does it?

Wow lots of guns it appears in an unlocked drawer or an unlocked safe with 5 year old and younger kids around-- that is insane

Isnt it?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Gene,

Why are you posting all of this crap? Are you just trying to show everyone how left of center you have become? I bought a K-80 barrel from you years ago, but I wouldn't buy anything from an anti gunner like you again. We all know bad things happen to good people and worse things to stupid people. Let it go!

3. g7777777

Kolar Dude- this is on the front page-- front page

The vast majority of Americans see this and are upset and outraged.

Hiding it proves nothing

I am as pro gun and as conservative as a person can be so I have no idea what you are talking about

If you cant see the multiple wrongs here- you need to go to the eye doctor

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Gene...You can't stop stupid...

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yeah Gene we all see it if a friggen cap gun goes off the lame stream media is going to put it on the front page to emphasize your hero's try to take away guns

We get tired of hearing then and we get tired of if we miss it you have to post it

Yeah I am sure it was an accident they started drinking in the afternoon and she shoots him a 3:30 in the morning, she should be put in jail

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gene said,

"I am as pro gun and as conservative as a person can be so I have no idea what you are talking about"

BS,,,,,,,,,if you supported Mclame and Romney as conservative and don't like the TEA party (which make these "r's" look like new dealers) how can you expect us to swallow this line of bull.......

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Good point BD

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Idiot can't figure out why this doesn't belong in the shooting section either. More interweb BS from the left wing lawyer.

When is the last time left wing Gene posted something trap related? Anybody?

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Lady backs over husband in the driveway while he's bent over trying to start a leaf blower. Don't see that in the paper or on the libby websites.

Yes "you can't fix stupid".

But Gene has to bring the gun thing up.

Gene, your true colors are showing. You didn't answer my previous question: Do you despise the TEA PARTY for what they stand for, or because you think they cost the Republican's votes

10. g7777777

Setterman -- no I did answer your previous question- go back and look

11. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

How can you guys turn this tragedy into a pi$$ing contest? This poor lady made the most common mistake people make with an auto: clearing the gun without taking the clip out first. Keeping her finger inside the trigger guard turned a mistake into a fatal accident. Sad.

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

That's true. People screw up. Like I said on another thread, I remember people I knew people who died from falling out of the bed of a pickup, kicked by a horse, mauled by a dog, and the most common, farm accidents.

Pickups, horses, dogs and farm equipment aren't blamed. The people just plain screwed up. People screw up in cars all the time. We don't hear about banning cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, electrical or power equipment...because so many people use them daily, it would affect daily life and CONVENIENCE.

Suicide is the largest killer in the US. Lets make it illegal!

And no, Gene, you did not answer the question. You danced around about Karl Rove and 50,000 vs 3 million.

13. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Can't fix stupid, ever hear that Booze and guns ahould not be used at the same time! Ken U

14. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

http://www.wkrn.com/story/20468684/murfreesboro-in-critical-condition-after-accidental-shooting

Murfreesboro attorney in critical condition after accidental shooting

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. - A Murfreesboro attorney is in critical condition at Vanderbilt University Medical Center after accidentally shooting himself on Thursday.

According to police reports, Guy Dotson Jr. was cleaning his pistol while it was loaded. Dotson was shot in the stomach when the gun accidentally discharged.

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Maybe lawyers shouldn't be allowed to have guns. Especially the dishonest hypocrite liberal, gun-banning ones who make their living suing the taxpayers.

-Gary

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Gene in Regards Iowa,

I have a whole file full of story's like you've posted.

I keep them for ONE purpose, Hunter Ed class's.

It is first, a failure of the First Commandment of Firearm safety.

"Treat Every Gun as thought it was Loaded, ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction!"

The left love these types of story's, they believe it furthers their agenda, that firearms are dangerous and should be banned.

As for kids around firearms, THAT IS YOUR RESPONSEABILITY TO TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT SAFETY!

I've have loaded firearms in my home at ALL times, my kids were all taught "hands off" with out permission! Never had a single issue, but then my kids were raised with "discipline" and were told "no" meant just that, NO.

Gun locks make great bicycle locks and that is all. But if your of the paranoid type and have faith in the government, by all means use them.

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Crazy Gene, quote: <i>"Wow lots of guns it appears in an unlocked drawer or an unlocked safe with 5 year old and younger kids around"</i>

How many kids? How many guns? Can you cite facts?

If not, you are just making it up.

And yes, I am holding you to the standards you impose on others.

18. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Timber,

The first mistake this idiot husband did was hand a LOADED GUN to his wife. The second was he turned his back on her. LOL. Oh, Vodka-Lemonade, and 3:00 a.m. probably did not help the brilliance of the supposed teaching idea either.

Please tell me you don't teach Hunter Education, and gun safety?

Do you think there is any chance that your kids did not always do what you said, and did not get caught doing so?

Of all of the "accidental" shootings by children, do you think that maybe the parents told them the same thing?

You never had an issue that you know about! Seems to me you were more lucky, then smart, thinking that your disciplinary actions would stop their curiosity, and that you had control of your kids enough to be that irresponsible with your guns at ALL times. So, you are saying that you had loaded guns in the house, with free access to your kids, even when you were not there? What about their friends that came over?

Gun locks have nothing to do with paranoia. Your thought process is part of the problem, that gives the anti-gun movement ammunition when kids do in fact get a hold of a loaded gun, and shoot someone by "Accident". Again, no shootings are an accident! There is no such thing as an accidental shooting! Ignorance is no excuse! All "Accidental" shootings are preventable! Period!

BIO,

Timber is the one with the file full of them! Ask him for the numbers.

Any idea of what the odds are that someone in your family will die by use of your firearm, in your house, compared to a strange intruder?

19. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Gene is posting "all this crap" to show his anti-gun friends how "unreasonable and unstable" the pro-gun people are...

It is a concerted effort by anti-gun shills to incite passion and provoke overreaction from pro-gun people. It is a goal-directed, focused effort....

Dear Gene,

Conservatives, unlike LIBERALS, believe in PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY...given there are approximately 300 million guns and assuming you believe in a normal distribution of the population (Bell Curve), there will be a statistically insignificant percentage of gun owners who are MUTANT CRETINS....just like there is a percentage of liberals who are MUTANT CRETINS....reckless, irresponsible behavior is normally distributed among all populations. These unfortunate incidents are the EXCEPTIONS THAT PROVE THE RULE!

20. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

You can't fix stupid, guns and alchol really? Yet another reason for the anit's to show main stream America as to why we need gun control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.