1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf Option

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SturkiePaul, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SturkiePaul

SturkiePaul TS Member

I am going to the Missouri Fall Handicap, can someone tell me what the Wolf Option is?? Paul

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

The Wolf option that I know about is simply lumping multiple options together in a single bet - 25s, 50s, and total. In the case of the Missouri shoot, I am not certain as the payout does not make any sense

Wolf Option – 30%-20%-15%-13%-12%-10%.......$30.00

If it were the wolf option I am familiar with, the 30 entry fee would be 10 on the 25s, 10 on the 50s, and 10 on the total. The payout would be on each leg of the option and the percentages would be different for each leg. But that does not harmonize with the payout listed in the program. So I find that I do not have a satisfactory answer to your question. But if you look at the 50 bird non-registered events, that 55 dollar entry fee includes a wolf option as I described.

3. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Well the Wolf option is different in certian areas. Here in the UP of Michigan. When the small 8pt buck comes runnin by ya, and there is a Wolf hot on it's behind. This right there puts ya in da perfect "wolf option" I takes the wolf option everytime I get it............

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.