1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf Hulls

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jhoward, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhoward

jhoward Member

I know this may have been covered before, but my search skills have failed me in trying to find it.

A buddy gave me a few thousand Wolf Hulls, he's had them for several years and decided he needed the room in his garage more than he needed the hulls. I've never reloaded them before, does anyone have any experience with these hulls? What are they comparable to as far as loading data goes? Do they require a certain primer?

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

the reason he had them is they were a hull of last resort.. Or for auto's or doubles to be left on the ground.. I've loaded a few of them with Federal plastic data..and they were only OK.. they had a paper base wad and a thin plastic tube.. I have not seen them in years.. so this might be out dated information..

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Considering what components cost, why not use a good hull and make the best shell possible. You can reload the wolf hulls but you aren't going to like them.

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Throw them in the trash.

If you must reload them. Its the same Cheddite shell as all of the European cheapos. Rio, Kemen, Fiocchi, etc...

If my memory serves me right.

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dont waste your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.