1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WOLF 223 AMMO reduced ( SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by starfix, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

How much for freight to Ohio?

2. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

0   0   0

3. avery53

avery53 Member

0   0   0

And some fool will pay it! S.A.P.

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

If you need it, I saw a case yesterday for 6 bills. If you need it I can ship it to you for whatever the shipping is. I wouldn't want to make anything on it and it will be alot cheaper. If interested, google 417 guns in Springfield Missouri. You can call them yourself and get the price. I personally would never pay but about half of that much but that is just me. If you just gotta have it I would do it for you. Just because you are a fellow ts.commer and I think that we should all stick together. If you are not an NRA member though, I would appreciate it uf you would sign up for at least the ten dollar assoiciate membership. Just be patient, it will drop.

Take care, John

5. gunfighter001

gunfighter001 Member

0   0   0

free freight to Ohio

6. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

One of our local gun shops got in a shipment of Golden Bear 223 62gr and put it out on the self for $9.00 a box. Not yet pre-panic prices; however, that would make it $450.00 for a 1000 rounds. Supply is coming in and prices do seem to be coming down.

Walmart is now routinely getting the cheap and dirty Tulammo 500rd tins in stock for $154.00. Again, not back to the pre-panic bargain prices, but at $308.00 per 1000 it is the best price around for steel case ammo.

7. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Which Walmart is getting the tins?

8. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

0   0   0

So any plain-Jane .22LR yet?
    dju

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.